Charity is an art as well as a profession. That said you will need to know your strengths as a charity giver.
I'm Nicholas Wheelock and I have mastered this art and profession.
In the last 10 years I've given over $1,275,000.00 to charity.
Being said , You will need to know that there in several types of charity giving.
So, to maximize your charitable Givings you need to combine your charitable acts with the above listings of types of charity and balance your daily feelings without missing out on a charitable act. How?
1. Do an autopilot charity deed.
2. Feeling good do a cash deed.
3. Lazy - think of an idea to give away
4. Hyper listen to calming music as a deed.
5. Lastly balance your time and patience is the key. And Else...
These tips may help you in maximizing your charity giving. After all we all need someone to lean on.