Student Across The USA are planning to walk out of class Wednesday to commemorate the victims of the school shooting in Parkland,Fla.
Here are seven things to know about student's rights:
1. Students keep there first amendment rights while in school.
2. A schoolwide walkout might be disruptive,but its allowed
3. If students leave,schools can bar them from re- entering
4. Schools are all over the map about planned walkout.
5.Social media protest postings could bring punishment.
6. Younger students could face harsher penalties for protesting.
7. The first amendment doesn't apply to private schools.
These 7 things to know before walking out of class can be used against any student who protests.
USA Today paper
Article Scrambled As Easy 1-2-3 by